Code Of Conduct
Parents/Guardians please make sure that you go over the Code of Conduct with your child so that you both understand what is expected.
FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CODE OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN ACTION BY THE LEADERS OF NWBC TO CONTACT YOU IN ORDER PICK UP YOUR CHILD.
All of the participants at activities need to understand that this event is sponsored by Northwest Bible Church. THIS IS A CHURCH EVENT.
1. I will be respectful of all youth and adults attending.
2. I wil respect the property of others.
3. I will strive to maintain a positive attitude and keep an open mind during activities.
4. In case of emergency, I will contact a leader immediately to report the incident.
5. I will participate in the activity that is planned.
6. No alcohol or drugs (including nicotine) of any kind.
7. NO electronic devices or personal games of any kind.